Fuller, more voluminous lips are the goal for many women, but not everyone wants to go to the lengths of getting synthetic lip fillers. You shouldn’t need to get a cosmetic procedure done just because you want a fuller pout. There are plenty of ways to get bigger-looking lips the natural way. Today we’re breaking down how to get fuller lips naturally so you can achieve the pouty look you want without going under the needle!
Why Do Women Want Fuller Lips?
You don’t have to look far to see that fuller lips are equated with being more attractive. The media praises stars like Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson and Julia Roberts as being some of the sexiest women in the world, and of course with the rise of influencers like Kylie Jenner, big, lush lips have taken on a life of their own.
If fuller lips make you feel better and more confident, why not enhance them? Just don’t do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. For many women, natural lip enhancers are the way to go. Sound like your cup of tea? We have just the tips and products for you!
8 Natural Lip Enhancement Tips to Try
1. Use Your Toothbrush
Yes, you read that right. You can use your handy dandy toothbrush to naturally enhance your lips! The smoother your lips are, the more light they can reflect and the bigger, and more luscious they’ll look. Dunk your toothbrush in water and gently buff your lips in a small circular motion. This will also boost your circulation, giving your lips a nice rosy hue.
2. Enhance Your Cupid’s Bow
Enhancing your cupid’s bow (the dip on the top of your lips) will go a long way in giving you fuller, more magnified lips. Dab a pinch of highlighter to the skin on the middle of your upper lip. Your lips will look bigger thanks to the magic of light reflection!close
3. Try Some Sugar
Sugar is a natural exfoliant. Mix it will some coconut oil and you’ll have an effective natural lip scrub! Exfoliating your lips with this mix will leave you with fuller lips and a nice rosy colour.
4. Fill Out Your Lips with Liner
Lip liner doesn’t only have to be used to line your lips. To achieve the look of fuller lips, line your lips with a colour that’s one or two shades darker than your natural lip colour, and fill your lips all the way in. Your lips will immediately look richer and more enhanced.
5. Use Lighter Lipstick Shades
Dark lip shades can actually flatten out your lips, making them look smaller. Light lip colours, on the other hand, make your lips look naturally more full. Rock your favourite nude or pale pink shades to enhance the look of your lips!
6. Go for Gloss
You’ve heard us talking about the importance of reflecting light off your lips quite a few times now. One of the best ways to do this? A shiny, shimmer-flecked lip gloss! Use a clear lipgloss on the middle of your lips for the ultimate pout highlight.
7. The Ice(ing) on the Cake
Ice is another great tip for natural lip enhancement. Massage an ice cube on your lips for 2 minutes. This will compress your blood vessels, making them look red and plump!
8. Make a DIY Lip Mask
Why not try a lip mask for fuller lips? One of the most effective DIY lip masks is the ‘Bomb Lip Plumper’ by My Awesome Beauty! Combine ginger powder, cayenne powder, cinnamon powder, peppermint oil and olive oil. Massage it in for 20 seconds and let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes. I can already feel my lips getting poutier just thinking about it!
5 Natural Lip Plumper Products We Swear By
1. Kimi Lip Max Lip Plumper: This all-natural lip plumper uses ingredients that increase the circulation of the lips, such as bee venom, Manuka honey, vitamin e and shea butter. It delivers moisture and nutrients to repair damaged skin and leaves your lips feeling smooth and looking more enhanced!
2. Miss Savage Lip Plumper Gloss: A gloss that also does double duty as a lip plumper? Count us in! With hydrating ingredients like vitamin E, and a combination of ingredients that will help you achieve poutier, more voluminous lips, this gloss is a must! It also diminishes the appearance of vertical lines and creases, creating a smooth gorgeous look!
3. Organic 101 Natural Lip Therapy: Formulated with 15 active ingredients that result in fuller, healthier and softer lips, this chapstick is one product you’re going to want in your purse! Instead of using irritants to draw blood to the lips and cause temporary swelling, this product helps your lips rebuild their collagen protein structure so you get fuller lips within minutes!
4. Dior Addict Lip Plumping Moisturizing Gloss: This plumping gloss is loved for its ability to give your lips instant volume and shine! After only 15 days, watch your lips transform to look more full and defined. You’ll get a tingling, cooling effect rather than the sting associated with other lip plumpers. Plus, it will moisturize your lips with a warm vanilla scent!
5. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment: A combination of sea fennel to fill in lip lines and define your lip area, and hyaluronic filling spheres to plump lips and boost their volume, this lip treatment is all you need for fuller lips. It also contains ingredients such as plum seed oil and passionflower seed oil to hydrate your lips!
If you’re looking to get fuller lips naturally, try these tips and products! They’re sure to get you the pout you’ve been craving!
This post contains affiliate links.
If you loved this post about how to get fuller lips naturally, please share it on Pinterest!